I am especially excited to be sharing this post with you. Christmas is my favorite time of year, and there is no shortage of cute props that anyone can add to their families pictures. Of course, I am all for you handing the responsibility over to a professional photographer to capture your family’s moments. Whether or not you’re a fan of having your picture taken, your family will appreciate seeing you in them too! Whether you choose to take the pictures yourself, or have someone else take your Christmas picture, you can incorporate these fun props into your Christmas pictures.
25 adorable props for
*there may be affiliate links throughout this post. by using this links, your pricing stays the same, but i earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
2. Glitter. Glitter on clothes. Glitter on trees. Glitter on everything!
3. Christmas pjs & slippers. Because you won’t have a hard time getting your kids to put this outfit on for pictures.
6. Candy Canes. This one makes a great bribe for the end of your photo shoot, and super cute pictures!
8. Headbands. I love this subtle prop.
11. Mugs of hot chocolate and Marshmallows. It’s no secret that I am a fan of lifestyle photography. Finding a prop that encourages fun, and is super cute is the best!
12. Christmas trees. Any Christmas trees you can find- real ones, fake ones, wooden ones. You get the picture. <–Haha! See what I did there?
I hope these props encourage you to get out and have some fun when you are taking your Christmas pictures this year. I love getting Christmas cards, especially when they have family pictures on them. If you’re looking for a personalized photo gift this year, here are are some you will love!
Do you have a prop to add to the list? I’d love to hear your ideas too!
This article, while written entirely by me, was originally featured on Sweet Tea & Saving Grace where I am thrilled to be a regular contributor.