Campfire Snacks for kids
*for your convenience, there may be affiliate links throughout this post, so you can easily find the things i am showing you. by using these links, your pricing stays the same, but i earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
- Bacon S’mores | chowhound
- Campfire brownies | door to door organics
- Campfire Banana Boat | chowhound
- Foil pack fries | tbsp.
- Campfire nachos | spindles designs
- Mountain Pie Fruit Pies | Andrea’s Recipes
- Double Chocolate Cookies and Cream S’mores | Shaken Together
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Skillet | Half Baked Harvest
- Campfire Pizza | The SITS girls
- Campfire Cinnamon Buns | Life is a PartyI can’t wait for campfires and fire pits in the backyard. The kids are going to love these fun snacks. Do you have any campfire snacks to share? Leave them in the comments!! I would love to see them!
come hang out with me!!
and don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already to get YOUR FREE 14 page ebook– 10 photo projects for ANYONE with ANY camera!!!
I feel guilty admitting, but I’ve never gone camping! These make for amazing snacks with or without a campfire though, especially those fries 🙂
lorrin sell says
Nina, you have got to try camping. There are so many different ways to camp these days. You can pretty much find something for everyone. 🙂