One of the main reasons I started to really keep up on this blog was to have a place I could put the things I love so much, and I am really passionate about.
I knew that I wanted to be able to help the moms out there who really wanted to learn how to use their cameras, and were feeling frustrated with the pictures they were taking of their kids.
In the last couple of years, I’ve manage to publish several photography tutorials for moms that serve one that one purpose- teaching moms how to use their cameras. The only problem is, sometimes, we mamas are a little short on time.
I thought I would make things even easier for you by putting a whole bunch of these posts in one place for you. It’s a ton of info, so grab a cup of coffee and get ready to learn! Or you can, of course, always pin it, and come back and take it in bite sized pieces!! 🙂
***Wanna know what I am using to take pictures of my family? You can see everything I keep in my camera bag here!***
20 + super awesome
photography tutorials for moms
who want to take better pictures
of their kids
1. 10 tips for taking your own newborn pictures
2. 7 things I did to drastically improve my photography
**If you’re interested in trying to learn how to take better pictures before you do, you should check out CreativeLive. It’s an online school that offers classes on photography (all the way from basic photography to editing) and some of the classes are as low as $24 or even lower in some cases! If you’re really wanting to take your photography to the next level,classes on photography
3. photographing your children’s artwork
4. better pictures with pets
5. understanding the modes of your camera
6. better black and white images
7. how to take better sports pictures
8. how to properly chop limbs in pictures
9. 10 secrets for candid photography
10. how to take amazing pictures of your kids at the beach
11. 5 ways to eliminate clutter in your photos
12. 10 ways YOU can edit your family photos in lightroom
13. 5+ pointers for improving your playground photography
14. 5 great books for learning photography
15. composition trick | leading lines
16. composition trick | leading lines
17. secrets to better pictures with a point and shoot camera
18. tricks for sharper images of your kids
19. 5 ways to create amazing catchlights
20. 5 tips for capturing genuine smiles
21. framing your subject
22. 8 must have newborn pictures
23. tips for better pictures with your smartphone
24. better indoor photos of your kids
25. better pictures in the snow
26. learn how to use YOUR camera
come hang out with me!!!
and don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already to get YOUR FREE 14 page ebook- 10 photo projects for ANYONE with ANY camera!!!
Megan Hopkins says
This is awesome! I could definitely use some tips like this for my photo-taking. 🙂
lorrin sell | photographer of wild things says
thanks, megan!! so happy you found it useful! 🙂
I can’t seem to comment on the FB group to tell you that I shared this post on twitter, tumblr, google+ and stumbleupon.
Fantastic tips. I pinned almost all of them. one of my goals for 2017 is better pictures so I can’t wait to go through all of these!!